In partnership with On Semiconductor
Don’t miss out on the chance to win an NCV7692 Current Controller Development Board by participating in our partnered giveaway with ON Semiconductor.
This device, meant for use in driving LEDs, uses an external NPN bipolar device combined with a feedback resistor to regulate a current. With a targeted application of automotive rear combination lamps, the NCV7692 offers a customizable approach to system requirements and gives users the flexibility to add single channels to multichannel systems. The NCV7692 features dedicated dimming and easily-programmed brightness levels to assist you with the tools needed to create a variety of LED-lit devices.
• Constant Current Output for LED String Drive
• External Programming Current Resistor
• Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Control
• Open LED String Diagnostic
• Short−Circuit LED string Diagnostic
• AEC Q100 Qualified