In partnership with Digilent
Join our partnered giveaway with Digilent for the chance to win an Analog Discovery 2 Pro Bundle!
The Analog Discovery 2 is a USB oscilloscope and multi-function tool that gives users the ability to measure, visualize, generate, record and control different types of mixed-signal circuits.
The board is small in size but offers enough power to replace a stack of lab equipment — giving the user the ability to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment.
With the addition of the BNC adapter and scope probes in the pro bundle, professional or experienced engineers can access the full 30MHz bandwidth oscilloscope and 12MHz bandwidth waveform generator.
• Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 30MHz+ bandwidth)
• Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 12MHz+ bandwidth)
• 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS and 1.8V or 5V tolerant, 100MS/s)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
• 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100MS/s)
• Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments
• Network analyzer – bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
• Spectrum analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
• Data logger – exportable data and plot functionality
• Impedance Analyzer – capacitive and inductive elements
• Protocol analyzer – SPI, I2C, UART, and CAN
• Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V).
• Two-channel voltmeter
• Digital channels cable of being used as virtual I/O
• Mac, Windows, and Linux compatible software, WaveForms
What is WaveForms?